This Notice is issued by luxon.com (“luxon.com”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
Websites to which this Notice applies
This Notice applies to the luxon.com website available at [www.luxon.com] (the “Site”) [and the Luxon Pay App]:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, and so on.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalised advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that luxon.com has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
- distinguish between visitors;
- improve the use and the functionality of our Site [and our App];
- to provide services to you;
- to give effect to your orders and requests
- tailor our Site [and our App] and products to your needs and preferences; and
- analyse how our Site [and our App] is used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
We do not use the collected information to create visitor profiles.
What types of cookies do we use?
An overview of the cookies used on our Site [and our App] is set out in the following table.
|Name||First Party or Third Party?||Duration||Purpose||Types of data collected|
|_dc_gtm_UA-73948331-1||Third party (Google Tag Manager)||10 minutes||Functionality (site analytics)||Visitor ID data used to distinguish visitors.|
|_ga||Third party (Google Analytics)||2 years||Functionality (site analytics)||Visitor ID data used to distinguish visitors.|
|_gat||Third party (Google Analytics)||1 minute||Functionality (limiting request rate)||Visitor ID data used to limit request rate, to minimise bandwidth impact.|
|_gid||Third party (Google Analytics)||24 hours||Functionality (site analytics)||Visitor ID data used to distinguish visitors.|
|ai_user||Third party (Microsoft)||1 year||Functionality (Performance)||Visitor ID data used to distinguish visitors.|
|exp_csrf_token||Third party (CMS)||I hour||Functionality (Cross Site Request Forgery)||Visitor ID data used to confirm the submission from the site is genuine and protect against hacking.|
|exp_last_activity||Third party (CMS)||1 year||Functionality (site activity)||Visitor ID data used to identify the date of the user’s last activity on the site.|
|exp_tracker||Third party (CMS)||Session||Functionality (site activity)||Visitor ID data used to track pages visited on the site.|
|has_js||Third party (Google Analytics)||Session||Functionality (site analytics)||Visitor ID data used to distinguish visitors.|
|id||Third party (DoubleClick)||2 years||Functionality (advertising)||Visitor ID data used in connection with advertising.|
|Typekit by Adobe||Third party (Adobe)||2 years||Widget, Font system||Enables display of fonts|
|cookie_consent||First party||1 week||Functionality (cookies)||Recording the user’s consent to the dropping and reading of cookies.|
|cookie_consent_time||First party||1 week||Functionality (cookies)||Recording the user’s consent to the dropping and reading of cookies.|
Please note that the processing of your personal data in connection with cookies, and for other purposes, is governed by our External Privacy Notice https://luxon.com/privacy-policy/
In addition, we may also use web beacons (or clear GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a website or in an email and it helps us to understand the behaviour of visitors to our Site [and our App].
More information on web beacons can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html. Please note that luxon.com has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
The Site and the App use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your device, to help our Site [and our App] analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our Site [and our App] (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/]
How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the ‘help’ button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our Site [and our App].
If you use different devices to access our Site [and our App], you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that luxon.com has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from cookies by visiting the following sites and selecting which company cookies you would like to opt-out from:http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. Please note that luxon.com has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third party websites.